My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

June 26, 2008

Sophie Turns Two



Besides being one of the cutest two year old little girls in the whole world, Sophie also happens to be one of the funniest. Even after living with her for two years, she still makes us laugh every day. While she can be feisty at times, her smile always shines through and we couldn't imagine our lives without her in it.

We love you Sophia! Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Annie said...

That was such a sweet video. The potty training picture at the end is quite funny; I can't say I've ever seen a family potty photo. :-)

Sara Neufeld said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!!! That video was awesome! I want a girl! :)

Superchikk said...

My favorite picture has to be the group potty session. Love it!

Caedmon watched the video with me and loved it. I think he's going to be into older women.

Angela said...

I love the macaroni on the face. So Sophie.

Anonymous said...

I never wanted it to end! Great! Nor could we ever imagine life without Sophia! Grammy and Papa

Sharon said...

Precious video! I can't believe we have been gone for that long now. Sophie and Courtney would probably make great playmates...sound s like they are similar in personality!

Happy Birthday, Sophie!

James and Shanna said...

Happy B-day Sophie!

Kristi J said...

That was so darn cute..I can't wait for one of mine to have a birthday so I can copy your idea...so sweet, Kristi J

Josh and Kate said...

Wow-seems just like yesterday you were at the hosptial having her. Isn't that crazy? My favortite pic is the potty picture near the end. Soph is so crazy and I love it. Like we always say, we really need to be praying for her and Peyton's teacher because they really don't know what they have coming! Happy birthday Sophie, we love you!

Jana said...

Hi! yes, we've got it figured out! Josh and Kerri went to college with Michael--and Josh and M. also traveled in Morocco together.:) Thanks for letting us know you met them.