I know I hardly ever blog but since I have been basically
husbandless this week due to the preparation for our churches Christmas program I felt like I should at least try to figure out how to post some pictures.
We had a great Thanksgiving break in Hot Springs. We spent two days with Zach's family and two days with mine. The kids got to play with all of their cousins and had a blast.
Addis turned one on Thanksgiving day. It was pretty crazy being on a holiday but he did have his own cupcake and enjoyed every minute of it...Isn't he a cutie!!!



I
actually have a lot of really cute pictures of our family and both sets of cousins but they are all being used on either my parents, Zach's parents, or our Christmas card so I guess you will all have to wait with anticipation!!!
After Thanksgiving we decorated our tree. The kids all thought it was pretty awesome. Especially
Addis who still continues to eat all of the ornaments. Can you tell how much help they were?...





The day after we decorated our tree it snowed!!!! I would have taken a picture but it really wasn't worth it. I would say less than a dusting. But we HAD to make snow ice cream. Lovey (Zach's Mom) told
Easton, after hours of begging that he could set a big bowl outside and if it filled up we would make snow ice cream. Of course we knew that it would never fill up enough to get ice cream out of it...we were wrong. After catching the children scraping dirty snow of the table
and grass they filled up the bowl. I have to say it turned out pretty good minus the occasional gritty bites that had sand in them.
All in all a great holiday!
7 comments:
Love Soph in the stockings! So cute. I also love the dirty snow ice cream...that is why I like you guys. :)
Love the Sophie picture! Must be the age. Courtney didn't actually TRY to put them on, but the first thing she said was "Can I wear it?" So I died when I saw that Sophie actually put them on! Too cute!!
I love the pic of Addis with icing on his face.. he is so precious!
I also love snow ice cream.. we use to make it when I was younger at home. It was actually good with vanilla flavoring in it and I don't know what else my mom put in it, but it was good to me :)
Fun Family times ...
I can't get over Addis' eyes!
ALL of your kids are so cute. Sophie cracks me up - she must have you guys laughing all the time!
Love the matching pj's...so cute!
The Kids are so adorable! Love Addis eating his cupcake and Sophie with the stockings! Kristina was hoping it would snow enough to make ice cream as well, but I didn't see any clean snow here to make some lol.
Hey! Email me your address so i can send you a xmas card, my email is ash_flo@hotmail.com Hope you guys are doing good. Addis is getting sooooo big!
Post a Comment