My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

July 9, 2009

A New T-Shirt Design

I created a new T-Shirt design this week for Esther's House Orphanage. It is in Malawi Africa, a country with over 1 million orphaned children. All of the profits from the shirt go to Esther's House. Buy yours here and pass it along to your friends.



6 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. That looks awesome. High five.

Tyson and Lisa said...

I love it. and I love you guys, too. :)

Bethany said...

What a great shirt! NO really!! I love it!! Amazing!

Robyn said...

Love it! I've been wanting another Africa-themed shirt.

Ross and Lisa said...

The shirts are great. I am so excited to see how God is conitually working even after the adoption process itself!

Sarah Fries said...

Definitely getting one of those! Great design Zach.