My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

October 20, 2009

Me Too...

I wrote something for our Pastor's blog today about our experience in Africa. Go check it out when you get the chance. Here is an excerpt:

Life in America is tough. Life in Africa is tougher. I don’t know if that is proper English, but truth rarely fits into neat grammar.

For the last two months, my family of six lived and worked in the African nation of Malawi. With a life expectancy of 37 years and an AIDS pandemic that is unrelenting, Malawi is tougher. However, it took me a while to admit it out loud. At first, everything was an adventure.

Read the rest here.

2 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

Well, that made me cry. I know that comes as a shock to you.

Anonymous said...

Zach, I know you are very busy, but everyone is anxiously waiting the next pics and post to your blog. Grammy