My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

June 2, 2010

Episodes 4 and 5

We are winding down to the end of the series. If you have been watching and enjoying what you see, let us know over at puremission.org. It will help us as we determine the success of this series and the potential for more like it in the future. Here are episodes 4 and 5.



4 comments:

racheljenae said...

Great job Zach! I loved the videos and seeing what you guys were doing! Makes my heart burn to go!

jhchoate said...

Zach, Erin, Easton, Katherine, Sophie, and Addis,

God Bless you...I loved watching Esther's House....I pray for God to show me how I can serve Him like you did in Malawi.

Jennifer Choate

Reba said...

We are still watching, though usually a few days later due to our schedules. My older kids are just in awe. My oldest son Hunter (you met at the picnic) asked again if he can go there one day. I told him he just might! I would love to see more shows like this. I think it gives us all an insight into missionary opportunities and the world beyond us. May God continue to bless your family!

Reba said...

Okay, I finally was able to watch the last episode. And I actually got teary that it was over. I cannot imagine the bittersweetness of leaving to come home. What an experience for you and for your children. Thank you SO much for sharing. Thank you for being honest about how hard it was but also how rewarding it was!