I went to the doctor for a physical today.
Only two things to say about that.
Cough, Cough.
Erin goes tomorrow. I also went to the bank today to get a letter of recommendation. I bank at a national chain bank, and was informed that they couldn't fill out said letter. They would have to order it. AND, it would cost $10. I argued with them for a while about the absurdity of the whole thing, given that all the letter needed to state was how long we had been with the bank and that we didn't owe them piles of cash. It did no good. I paid the $10. Letter is in the mail.
2 comments:
Dude, guess what we saw on Comedy Central the other night? Flight of the Conchords! Heee heee!
Sorry about the doctor's appointment...at least it's over. Maybe you guys should bank at a real bank...I'm just sayin'.
Post a Comment