My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

July 17, 2008

Bad News...

The day has come. After four years, Easton is preparing to go to preschool, and they won't let him have long hair anymore. With our trip to Ethiopia just around the corner, we decided that we better do it now. We took one last picture with his long hair.

Mrs. Lindsey does a great job and we were thankful she could squeeze him in this week.




And the grand finale...

A before and after for grins. If you are wondering why Sophie didn't make the cut, she has cried all day. She is moody like that.




So there it is. I don't really think it is bad news after all. What do you think?

16 comments:

Robyn said...

So super cute! I think it makes him look older.

Sarah Ward said...

oh my goodness! that is precious! I love the new cut! It is not bad new at all:)

Congrats on getting the little guy! I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully soon!

Superchikk said...

I love it. He's adorable, of course, but especially so with that new big boy hair cut!

Kimberly Baggett said...

i think it is absolutely precious!!! it definitely makes him look older, but he is a preschooler now, so it is perfect! i love that you were able to keep his hair long for such a long time!
jusr precious!

The Black's said...

Check him out! It looks so good! The true feedback will come when I show the pics to Brooke in the morning. :)

Angela said...

Easton is a super star. I love it. Honestly. Matt says he's still not sure it meets code.

The Soucys said...

I think he looks adorable! What a super cutie! He could dabble in some preschool modeling!!!

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

I love it!!!! He looks so handsome. He looks so much older now. They grow too fast, don't they. :-)

Josh and Kate said...

Love it! Super cute!

mama becca said...

It's adorable! We're going to let our Pete's hair grow into a cute shag... then I'm sure we'll have to cut it, too :(. But at least the cut is adorable!
becca :)

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE it! Mostly because of the little mohawk. :) It was super cute before and now it is super cute in a different way! :)

Kristi J said...

What a big boy!! It is so cute. I do love long hair on little boys though!! Way to be brave...Kristi

Sharon said...

I know I don't see your kids, but I do read this often. He looks so cute and SO big! Maybe that is the only "bad" thing is that he looks older, but he for sure looks cute!!

Susan and Chad said...

He's so handsome! Like the new do!

Andrew, Courtney, Noah & Halle said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Sparkz said...

He looks sharp! Its cute long but I love the short!