My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

July 15, 2008

Introducing Addis Zachary Yeabsera Kennedy!


We found out today that Addis is officially a Kennedy! We have to be in Ethiopia on August 4th to meet him for the first time. We are so excited and feel extremely blessed to be able to share his pictures with all of you.

Thank you for all of your prayers.
We appreciate everyone being a part of our journey.


30 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! We are so so excited and thrilled for you guys. We have waited so long to see this post!!! I L-O-V-E that first picture!! His hair is awesome. Praise the Lord you get to go get your sweet baby boy!!

Josh and Kate said...

Praise the Lord!!!!We are SO excited for you all! We have been praying for this day for so long. God is great! Looking forward to holding sweet Addis in my arms in just a few weeks. Parker can't wait to have his new buddy over to play. :)

mama becca said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!
We're thrilled for you!!!!

m&r said...

What a great day!! Congrats - we are so excited for you!!

ashley said...

CONGRATS!! We got through court today as well. I bet our boys are buddies! We are traveling the same date! Email me, I'd love to chat travel plans ash_flo@hotmail.com

Robbin Hopkins said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations

robbin

Jennifer said...

What a doll! We are so incredibly thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I had NO idea you were Yeabsera's family! We have TONS of pics of him! My boys held him for a long time and he was so much fun! So pretty that boy! ANd a happy fun fun kid. My boys fell for him! Can I send you pics to celebrate your great news???? Let me know: schoolmom5@comcast.net

Shelly Roberts said...

THRILLED for you!!!!! What a sweetie. I'll never forget seeing those big bright eyes. Rejoicing with you! ~Shelly

Ben and Kristen said...

Congrats! We will be praying for you as you travel.

Robyn said...

We are so happy and excited for you! He is a beautiful boy!

A Team said...

OH PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!

I am so excited for you Erin! I wish I was going back to ET. It is amazing... take it ALL IN!

PRAISING GOD FORYOUR GOOD NEWS

Superchikk said...

So excited for you! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy, and Chickster can't wait to play with him!

Rebecca said...

He's a cutie!! So excited for you guys!

The Black's said...

Yeah!!!! That is awesome news!

Faith said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!

Lori S said...

A big congratulations! He is so adorable!

Sam said...

how awesome! hes adorable. congrats on getting thru court

Sharon said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you all to have an end date in site! Wow! How amazing! LOVE the curls!!

Blaire said...

I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing!

The Soucys said...

Yippee! What a cutie he is! I can't wait to see pics of the Kennedy fam together!

Alissa and Jordan said...

How exciting! He is a cutie. We are so happy for you. We miss you too!

Kristi J said...

Oh He's so beautiful!!! My sister goes to court on the 24th of this month...I pray it goes smoothly like yours did. Congrats and I can't wait to hear about your travels, Kristi Johnson

C said...

he is so ctue!!!! I can't wait to get our lil boy

Tara said...

Yep, he is still the most precious little guy ever! CONGRATS Eric!!! We are rejoicing with you!!!

Kimberly Baggett said...

oh my! what a precious little guy!!! so handsome!!! i am thrilled for you all!!

when do y'all leave for ET? would you be willing to bring a little something for our two little ones? if so, my email is kimbo2710@aol.com

i am so glad y'all will be with him very soon!! what a tremendous blessing!

Around the World said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! congratulations!

Wolfemom said...

Congrats! That is awesome. God is good! Your son is beautiful!
Kathy

Amy said...

This is amazing news! I am late on commenting... SORRY! I have been out of touch lately.
You leave so SOON! YEE!

Sparkz said...

Oh how fun! My computer didn't load everything last time so this is the first time I am seeing this! Congrats. Yeah!!! So exicitng. Have a fun/safe trip!!!