










Here are a few pictures of our previous fall picture sessions. It is pretty sad to look back and see how fast they have grown up.

My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.
The life and times of the Kennedy six












14 comments:
OH my goodness! They are too cute. I love that you posted the progression. Can't believe how fast it's gone. Miss you guys!
they are SO adorable! I love fall pictures. we're about to get Audrey's 6 month pictures done and I hope we're able to do some outside! I LOVE the picture of Catherine hugging/kissing Addis...precious!
The picture of Addis crawling after the older 3 is precious!
Erin,
They are all so adorable. Looks like Addis is fitting right in and trying hard to keep up!
Pam
I love those pics!! They are going to be so close as they grow up!!
I love the fall pictures!!! They are so adorable!
Gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing them with the blog world. The kid's bright eyes and big smiles are wonderful!
So cute! You have such photogenic kiddos! All of them are precious! I too love the one of Addis crawling after the others! :)
It's so sweet to see how your family has grown! I love fall in Arkansas. Provides a great backdrop for your beautiful kids!
love the pic of the three older kids looking at the little crawler! too cute!!!
Those are the sweetest pictures!!
The kids are so sweet together
Just beautiful!
I love all the pics...they are all so cute together...Isn't four awesome??kj
You guys are crazy cute!
Gorgeous! So fun having you guys over here for AJ's bday and then seeing you again at the shower. Hope to see you again soon. Just started this blogging thing - fun stuff.
Post a Comment