My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

November 17, 2008

Makeup Mommy

Erin decided she would let the kids do a makeover on her. I think they tried every shade of makeup in the bag. We told the girls not to put any make up on, since they were about to go to bed. That lasted about 30 seconds.




We had our first post placement visit for Addis last week. He is growing and developing right on track. In fact, he started walking this week. He had been taking a few steps here an there, but a few days ago it seemed to click. He is still pretty wobbly, but it is pretty cute.

6 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

I love how Easton is the one applying your lipstick. very nice.

Superchikk said...

I love that Addis is walking! Now I'll bet he'll be in C's nursery class for sure!

The Jordon Family said...

Beautiful !! :)

Jill said...

Ok, looks like Miss Jill needs to come over and teach those kids a few makeup application tricks. :) hehe

And what's up with Addis walking?! Porter can walk holding on to one finger and takes at the most 3 steps before falling into whoever's in front of him. He's taking his sweet time.

racheljenae said...

oh man.. at first i thought she'd been beat up or something :) lovely!

Kristi J said...

They are all sooo cute!!! All my kiddos love putting on make-up..that is why I never wear any because I can never find it...kristi