This time, Sophie was invited and we made them a tent in the girl's room. A king sized sheet and some rubber bands can make for hours of fun.
No, Addis was not invited. Once it was bedtime, he had to head off to his crib.
This is a random picture of the craziness that 4 kids create. In the picture below, Easton and Catherine are playing mom & dad, complete with baby Sophie in the stroller. Addis is looking a little like the crazy uncle.

Sophie has a baby doll's pacifier in her mouth to complete the look. Catherine gets it for her everytime they play the game.
3 comments:
O how I love these children :)
So cute. I can still remember how much fun I had making tents when I was little with my little brother. Great memories for the kiddos.
Addis is cracking me up in that picture. Crazy uncle - he he :)
Ah, the craziness. I completely understand. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment