We have now been on the waiting list for 3 weeks. The time has flown by. Looking ahead at how many more weeks we might have to wait isn't fun either though. I just realized today that Easter is only 4 weeks away. For a family that is in the ministry, that means life is fixing to be CRAZY! We will do 6 services between the two campuses over Easter weekend, so it always leaves us completely worn out.
Here are some recent pictures of the kids. They are getting so big!

This is typical Sophie, not wanting to cooperate. She can be a bit emotional.

She calmed down long enough to get a good picture.

This is on Valentines day at Grammy's house.





That smile will brighten anyone's day!
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Your kids look like so much fun!
hey!!! thanks for stopping by!!! i need to add you to our sidebar. maybe we will travel together. :)
Love the pics! I can't believe how much hair Catherine has! Lindsey's is just so fine and thin. After seeing Dru yesterday and now Catherine, I wonder what happened to Lindsey's hair! When I kept them in the nursery they all had the same...not much!
Cute kiddos!
Such great photos! I need to take some lessons from you guys!
Love the cute pics!!
I LOVE Sophie's pig tails. Too cute. Zach did a great job on those pictures.
This is my favorite post so far. Love your sweet babies!
Post a Comment