Our friends, Matt and Angela Slaughter, had a baby a few weeks ago and Catherine is IN LOVE with him. She can't get enough of Baby Jeb.

Sunday afternoon the weather was awesome, so we thought we would try out the kites that Lovey got for the kids. They were a little too fancy for their own good. What happened to the $3 kite she used to get for me? It worked just fine!

Then, two days later, it snowed! We bundled the kids up and took them out before it all melted away. The boys had a snowball fight while Catherine made "hot chocolate with extra whip cream" out of the snow. Think she's heard that phrase a few times at the Starbucks drive-thru anyone? I don't know how you make something hot out of snow, but that is her imaginative little mind at work.


In adoption news, tomorrow marks 5 weeks on the wait list. One more week down, and it FLEW BY!

10 comments:
Sounds like our weather!!! Seriously... we were at the park on Sunday... BEAUTIFUL WEATHER and so i decided to do a little purge of the closets and take out some of the winter clothes only for it to be FREEZING NOW!
OH WELL :-)
Love the new blog look! The pictures at the top look great!
Ha...we love the picture of the kids near the island in the kitchen. It cracks me up!
I didn't realize you guys had a blog. Check our out too! leslie
Very cute pics and very cute kids. :)
Congrats on the 5 weeks down. :)
Love the kiddos lined up under the bar in the kitchen! :)
I love the new look! Crazy weather for sure. The kids are just BEAUTIFUL! How old are they? Praying you get your referral soon. :)
I LOVE the picture of Catherine and Jeb. I think she would come live with me if I promised her she'd get to hold him all the time.
yeah!!! I found you guys! Now we can actually stay in touch and know what's going on in each other's lives! Erin it was so great to see you and catchup! I have more fun with you each time we see each other! I'm praying for you guys in all that you're walking through! I'm so excited for you guys and how you're running after the desires God has placed in your hearts! love you guys!
oh and by the way... you need an rss on here :)
Post a Comment