Here is the trailer for the project I am working on at work right now.
My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.
The life and times of the Kennedy six
12 comments:
Way to go husband!!! It is awsome!
I love you!
Well, look at that! Aren't you talented??!! Yes, you are.
Sweet!
hey... do you know the woman on the bench on the front row... maybe the wife of the dude?
Do you know the actors cause she looks SO FAMILIAR.
Just curious :-)
Tracie
PS - WAY COOL
Her name is Elizabeth Covert. They have lived in Northwest Arkansas for a while now, but I think her and her husband are originally from the northeast.
Great job Zach!!!
Well well well...I'll just have to call you Mr. Hollywood from now on! Looks great!
nice! Way to go Zach! i'm on pins and needles waiting :)
It looked even better on the big screen today. You're the bomb.
Great job. Can't wait until next week!
Really neat, can't wait to see it all!
Post a Comment