My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter was crazy around here as usual. The kids were cuter than ever and loved the Easter Egg hunt this year. I think we hid easter eggs 30 times for them to go find.

Erin had minor surgery today to "revise" her c-section scar. It was very messed up on one side and it was causing her quite a bit of pain. They made her a new one that should both look and feel much better. In the meantime, she is zapped on Percocet. Pray for a speedy recovery so she can get back to what she loves.

Here are some pictures from the weekend...


A gentleman and two little ladies...

They really do like each other most of the time.



Now.... If you would like to know what our kids would have preferred to wear to church this Easter, take a look at the picture below. Probably one of the funniest pictures ever taken at our house... Be sure and click on it to enlarge it because you will want to see their expressions. Truly priceless...










Don't miss the Micheal Jackson glove on Sophie. Again, maybe the funniest picture ever taken of the Kennedy kids.

7 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

Oh yes, I do LOVE the last picture. That makes my morning.

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Classic! Love the last picture. That will be one that you show for many years to come.

Sarah Ward said...

Ok, I just got in a great laugh! That is hilarious. They look precious and are just soooo big!
Miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

The last picture IS hilarious! They are so cute. A lot of personality coming out in that one!

Superchikk said...

LOVE it! That's great blackmail material for when they are older.

I didn't know Erin's surgery was this week - I thought it was next week for some reason. Let me know if I can do anything to help you guys out.

Jill said...

Well, they are going to hate you and themselves in about 15 years for that last picture! But man is that funny! Easton's expression, especially. Classic.

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Loved your comment! Find Daniel a job and we'll be there. :-)