My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

May 22, 2008

Big News!!!!

We heard today that we have a court date!!!! We are so excited. It is June 3rd. I can not believe it is so soon. I think there are a few other families with court on the same day so I am praying that it is a successful day!

9 comments:

mama becca said...

Wow! Congrats!
becca

Rebecca said...

That was fast! We'll be praying that you guys make it through the first time!

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

YEAH!!!! So exciting!

The Soucys said...

Woo-Hoooooo! Congratulations!!!!

Kimberly Baggett said...

so excited for you guys!

Superchikk said...

So excited for you guys!

Erica said...

WOW! Thats awesome news! Can't wait to see his sweet face.

Angie said...

So awesome!!! I can't wait to see you with the gorgeous little man!

Olivia Grace said...

How exciting!!