My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

May 5, 2008

Introducing...

Introducing Kennedy #6!

He is 5 months old.

I will post details later on... Crazy times!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to hear all about him!

Superchikk said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Addis may even get to be in Caedmon's classes at church - wouldn't that be fun!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear all about him! Hope you guys get a super quick court date!

A Team said...

I WANT DETAILS!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!

graceling said...

Congrats! I updated the FBI for you.

Can't wait to hear the details and see pics:)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!

Susan and Chad said...

Whoa baby! Awesome awesome for you all! Such a blessing. Wonderful. Amazing!
Peace!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on your referral!!! You have a beautiful family!