Sunday night, we decided to take the kids camping. I know, it sounds crazy, but it was only in the back yard and Addis wasn't invited. We had a monitor, so don't call SCAN on us. The kids were pumped up about camping, and they wanted to help with everything.


Zach made some ribbons to bring a little modesty to this blog post. Sorry, our kids prefer to be as unclothed as possible. The ribbons are for you Sara.It was pretty hilarious in the tent. Each one of them had their funny moments, but Sophie definitely won the prize for funniest joke. In the silence, once we thought everyone had gone to sleep, Sophie whispered, "Passie tooted!"
Everyone was rolling laughing, including her. They finally went to sleep around 11.

All the kids had breakfast together in the tent the next morning. We will definitely do another camping trip soon, as it was a huge success.AND... Before you go... One last funny picture of Sophie.
13 comments:
Okay, AJ & I just got done laughing so hard. That was awesome. I love the shout out...and you know I appreciate the ribbons. :)
That looks so fun! You guys seemed to have a much better attitude about your kids not falling asleep then we did when we went camping. You guys are such fun parents. As always, LOVE the pic. of Sophie.
How fun! What a wonderful idea!
very cute! Backyard campouts are the best for kids (especially the clean bathrooms!)
Sweet pic of the kids together ! Sophie looks very happy :)
So sweet!
I am impressed... even if it was in your back yard. I am not a fan of sleeping in a tent. ANYWHERE! haha. I've done it for the love for family but it's not my favorite!
Your family is precious!!!
I think I told you I changed my blog address
it's
www.tnateam.blogspot.com
:-)
Tracie
Wow! You all get Best Parents award! I don't know if I could sleep in a tent when my bed was just right inside!! So cute!
I LOVE that last pic! Too cute!
Glad to hear things are going well, I think we're just beginning to breathe too! I even got some blog stalking done today! :)
I love it, I love you guys! What a great night, building memories they (and you) will remember! And the pictures just top it off. That one of Sophie needs to win a prize of some sort, it's precious. You all are so fun!
Do you seriously read all your comments? Why do you have so many comments! :-)
BTW, Easton invited me to the next camping trip today, he said he'd call me next time. Your children are precious.
Erin, this is about the cutest thing ever! You make me want more kids even though most days I'm barely getting by with the one!
Okay, the umbrella pic is so cute!! She looks like she was having a great time!
Looks fun,and I LOVE that bottom phoo- so sweet!
Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/
tag, you're it...check out my latest post...
Post a Comment