After the hike, we had lunch by the river. The kids were dying to get in, so they took off their shoes and socks and waded out into the water for a while.

Yes, Sophie is in her panties in public. Her pants got wet, so she threw a fit on the bank of the river until we let her take them off. Trust me, she drew more attention to herself flailing on the bank than she did in her panties.
We spent the day with our friends, Ben and Carrie Butler and their three kids. They just adopted a cute little boy from Ethiopia as well. Here are best buds, Addis and Joby, fighting over crackers while their brothers and sisters played in the river.
5 comments:
How fun!! Those pictures are awesome. How did Catherine get in the carrier and Sophie walked?! Looks like a great day. We need to get out there before it gets too cold....and I get too fat.
Devils Den is one of our favorite places to go! So fun and beautiful.
wow guys...parents of the year or what?!?
I agree, i think my dad should be cut off from watching a&m games, it gets him waaaay too worked up!!
Can you believe we've been home for 6 weeks? wow has time flown!
Tag...you're it. Check my last post :)
oh man... they are alll so cute! i love the new blog picture! I wrote this really long comment a while back and my computer froze and I didn't have time to rewrite it...um...until now :) But just wanted to say how excited I am for you guys and your family! Erin I loved hearing how God put this whole adoption thing back on both of you hearts and I"m glad to see faced your fears and took the plane ride :) love you guys!
Post a Comment