My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

September 22, 2008

Family Pictures

We had Family pictures taken last week with our friend Brian Armas of Armas Photography. He did a great job. Our new blog header is one of the pictures from the shoot!

Besides Sophie screaming her head off for most of the photo shoot, Addis eating leaves, and Easton smiling the cheesiest smiles ever seen, it was a success. At least Catherine is always cooperative.

10 comments:

Ben and Kristen said...

Love it! I can't get over Sophie's blonde hair. I still think of her as being dark headed.

Nikki said...

They are beautiful!!

Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Seriously - is there a better looking family in the entire world? Doubtful! -S.

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

They turned out great!!! Love the feet picture!

Superchikk said...

As always, Armas did a great job. And your kids are adorable. I love the one with their legs dangling off the wall/fence.

The Black's said...

Precious!!!

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures! The kids are all gorgeous!

Ross and Lisa Green said...

Love all the pics! Addis pointing to the Afica charm in both of hands...very neat!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

These are great and capture the fun of your family really well. Why are pictures always so stressful?? It seems like it's always total chaos. But you can't tell a thing by the photos, you guys look like you stepped right out of a magazine. And, besides, I've heard leaves are good for the digestive system (Organics are all the rage!)

Kristi J said...

I love the pics and I can't wait to get my new ones when Lucy is here next year....Icould never do the feet though...my feet are way too ugly...size 9 wide...seriously, very bad (: kristi