My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton and Catherine

The twins turned five yesterday. Five seems way older than four. It still seems like yesterday that we saw two little jelly beans on the ultra sound. Easton is the best brother. He is full of energy, and he is very protective of Catherine. He knows how to brighten our day. Catherine is gentle and caring. Her teacher tells us that she regularly helps clean up without being asked, putting things away neatly and orderly. She is a mom to her brothers and sister, even changing diapers on occasion. She is a beautiful little girl.

Here is a video of some of our favorite moments. Be sure and watch it full screen, as some of the pictures may be a little small.

7 comments:

Tyson and Lisa said...

oh...I can't believe how fast they've grown up! this brought tears to my eyes...great job on the slideshow!

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Wow! I can't belive they are 5! This video is amazing! I was tearing up the whole time, looking at them growing up and then thinking about how fast my own kids are growing. We have to see you guys soon!

bekah said...

This is adorable. Great job. Happy Birthday Easton and Catherine!

(Side note: Erin, I love all of their clothes!)

Courtney said...

That was excellent. Thanks for sharing!

Superchikk said...

Such a great video! Your kids are adorable, and so sweet to each other...at least in pictures. :)

And I LOVE that you gave them each their own cake and decor for their birthday!

The Lombard Clan said...

They really do get big so fast! I loved the slid show and the song!!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

Happy Birthday! We are sorry we missed it - and the slide show and pics only made me cry because we MISS YOU! What two special blessings and wonderful friends!