This is Catherine's dance recital...She was so excited everyone came to watch her.


This is part of our trip to Hot Springs...
Can you believe my kids jump off of this? Sophie did it last year before she was even 2!



Rainy day...
Easton started T-ball and LOVES it!

This is swim lessons week. I love that our kids love the water!
For any of you who have read our blog before you have seen the Kennedy family water slide. They have so much fun on this thing!

I loved this picture...
And of course this one...
11 comments:
Yes the pictures are the best part. NO you didn't post too many. Love them all.....even if you do allow your daughter to wear a two-piece...oh the shame.
Great pictures ! They say so much more than words :)
I love the pictures too!!! I can't believe your kiddos jump off of that tall "tower" either! WOW!!
I love the pictures!
Pictures are great!!! Can't believe how big they are, and I really can't wait to see you guys!
Love the pictures! We have got to get Sophie and Lynlee together this summer!
Hey, what tball team is Easton on? Will is on team #10 the Lookouts in the Springdale league...hopefully we'll get to see you at some of the games!
I'm a fan of pictures too! :) These were great!!! You have CUTE CUTE kids! We need to plan a Tulsa meet up... unless of course you all are going to make a jaunt over to OKC anytime soon for some Ethiopian food. :)
YAY for all of the pictures! I love love love them!
Love the pictures, never too many. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!!
I LOVE all the pictures...lots of cute ones! I can't get over the one of Addis' wet hair though! So cute. Ben loved it :) Eli's hair doesn't so much absorb the water as it just sits on top of his hair.
Post a Comment