We enjoyed our last decent shower, drank water out of the faucet, and shaved with hot water. It will be a while before we are able to do these things again, so we are enjoying the ordinary things we take for granted.
The kids are more than excited. They are jumping around talking about Africa and babies and playing in the mud. I think they are most excited about getting on the airplane. 42 hours later, I don't think they will be as pumped up.
To all of our friends and family, we love you and will see you again soon.
I am sure before the day is over, there will be another update. And, while we are away, there will be many more. This update is to say, we love you and will miss you.
4 comments:
whew...that's hard to read.
We have been thinking and praying for you all morning. We are already missing you.
Love you all...keep the updates coming!
Getting a little misty reading that. So glad to read it though because even though you're not "there" yet, you're one day closer to being home. Miss you guys already. We're praying for you today!! Love you all!! Give all the kids a big hug from Miss Jilly Bean!! :)
We will miss you deeply, but are excited for you to embark on this adventure of a life time. Praying for you each day, and anticipating your return. We love you all!
I can't believe the time is here. I'm praying for you and the long journey, I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for updates. I know God is with you and I can't wait to see what unfolds. I miss you all!
Post a Comment