One of the many papers we are required to fill out is a criminal background check for the state of Arkansas. We have been waiting for ours to return for 4 weeks now. Gladney recieved them in the mail yesterday, but they hadn't been processed. Seems the fee went from $23 a person to $25 a person, so our check was $4 short. Instead of calling and asking for $4, they mailed everything back FOUR WEEKS LATER!
We are beginning to understand how this process can get frustrating at times...
Our papers have been re-sent and we are waiting again.
4 comments:
I know the feeling. I have applied for Caedmon's birth certificates twice, and twice now the great state we live in has sent the application back for one dumb reason after the other. This last time it was because the application had "extra markings" on it - markings that they put on it the last time they sent it back. This has been going on since he was 6 weeks old - he's now 3 months old. Hopefully I'll have his birth certificate sometime before he starts school.
I'm sorry guys. That is so crazy! Also, Erin did you buy me a fiber optic eagle for Christmas?
This is frustrating!! Sorry! Hopefully now everything will process quickly!
This is my first time to your blog.
OK.. Your family is PRECIOUS!!!
Do you by any chance know the Kalers in Hot Springs? Becky is one of my best friends and she is from there... Just curious. I saw you were visiting there. Just thought I'd ask.
Sorry about the paper work thing. I need to look more over your blog.... to learn more about your story.
We got our referral Friday. We are beyond excited :-)
Post a Comment