My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

December 18, 2007

Kids...

It never ceases to amaze me what kids say. Here are a few of our recent favorites.

We explained to the kids about the changing of the leaves in the winter, how they change colors and fall off. Easton came charging out of the bathroom later that day and announced, "Mom! The poop turned green because it is winter!"

Catherine has a boomy, loud voice that she has a hard time keeping down. Erin took them to Old Navy today, and the store was empty except for a few workers. One of those workers bent over to pick something up, which Catherine noticed and said: "Mommy, she has a BIG hiney!"

We were eating out last week, and the restaurant was mostly empty except for a nice couple sitting one table away. Catherine, once again as loud as possible, announced: "I need a bra for christmas!" We were shocked and didn't know what to say. She then said, "I am a big girl, so I need a BIG bra!"

And lastly, Sophie did something pretty funny today. Erin went in during naptime, and Sophie had stripped down totally naked and had fallen asleep with her "hiney" sticking up in the air. What is worse, Erin didn't wake her up to put her diaper back on, so when she got up from nap time she had wet all over everything!

Thought you would enjoy the stories!

6 comments:

Superchikk said...

That's awesome! I can't wait until I'm completely embarrassed by my kid!

Sara Neufeld said...

That IS awesome. My favorite is Easton saying his poop turned green b/c it's winter! Love it.

Rebecca said...

Catherine might be my favorite child! I love kids that just say what they're thinking! I have a niece like that and she always cracks me up. Today, I was trying on clothes and one of my nieces - who's 6 said "Aunt Rebecca, you USED TO BE really skinny!" Thanks. Thanks a lot!

A Team said...

OH MY... that was SO CUTE!

Love those stories!

Keep them coming...
Ps... I was telling Becky (Kaler) about you ... what is your maiden name?

Tracie in TN
t.ancelet@knology.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating for us, Zach! We love you guys so much! It was good seeing you. -Marci

Lori said...

ok, that poop comment made me laugh out loud, not a small feat these days...