My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

December 11, 2007

Waiting...

We are waiting on:
  1. CIS Approval (I-171-H)
  2. Home Study written and approved
  3. Criminal background checks
Yes! Only three things, and we can't do anything to speed it up. Two of them involve the government, so you can only guess how that will go.

I am putting updates on our new nephew Seth Joshua on my brothers blog. He had a much better day today, but still needs prayer as it is looking like it might take a while for him to pull through this.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hope it goes quickly!! I feel like they came fairly fast for us...hopefully it's the same for you guys!

A Team said...

hey... I know how that waiting goes... it's hard. We waited 6 weeks for our CIS.
How long do they predict where you are?
I still need to tell Becky (Kaler) about "blog meeting" you. She is pregnant with baby #4. I tried to get her to blog but it's not her thing :-)

We are in a new stage of waiting right now. Waiting to hear our court date went through. We have a long way to go though. We just got our referral last Friday and then we sent in our acceptance this week.

ok.. this is like an e-mail and it's suppose to be a comment :-)