That might be the quickest CIS approval in the history of adoptions. The CIS office in Fort Smith received our Home Study on the Tuesday, January 15th and we got our I-171H in the mail today!!!!!
This news is only slightly dampened by the fact that the FBI left out the "letter of procedure" from our clearance packets. I had to call them on Thursday and get them to mail it out to us. It should be here sometime next week, and our dossier will be complete. Kate at KBS actually already has quite a bit of the dossier authenticated (we sent most of it to her a month ago), so the waiting list is almost here!!!!
6 comments:
GIRL you guys are moving right a long and YES.. that is the fastest approval I've EVER HEARD OF! Ours took 6 weeks and that was early!
YIPPPPEEEE
You are getting closer :-)
WOWIE!! You are cruisin! I'm so excited for you!!! That IS the fastest I've EVER seen for an I-171H! Awesome!
Woo-hoo. Congrats!
Fastest paperwork completer ever. Maybe we should move to Arkansas before we start our next adoption....
So excited about how fast this is all going for you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!! Don't think we'll be moving to AR any time soon, but it's always in the back of our minds. :-)
Exciting! This little guy will be here before we know it.
Post a Comment