That is right folks! The Kennedy crew is officially waiting! We got word today that our dossier is on it's way to DC. It might be the quickest time from application to waiting list in the history of adoptions, considering we requested an application on October 22nd. That is only 3 months!
We are more excited than ever to bring our little boy home. We are going to name him Addis, after the capitol city of Ethiopia. The twins pray for him every night... "Dear Jesus, help baby Addis come home to us soon."
Now, we just sit and patiently wait. God has obviously had His hand in this from the beginning, and we are trusting Him with our baby in the meantime. They say this is the hard part, but we have 3 things that should keep our mind occupied; Easton, Catherine, and Sophie.
Thank you all for your prayers and support along the way. Please pray for our baby boy when you think of us. There is a good chance he might have already been born.
8 comments:
HOW SWEET!
I love that name. We have an Addison (girl) but I thought WHAT A COOL NAME when we were thinking of names but an Addis and an Addison... not workin' - haha.
CONGRATS!
Let the waiting begin... (the fun waiting)
Tracie in TN
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! This is so exciting!! I was trying to think last night when you started the adoption process....was that only 3 months ago?? What great confirmation! I am praying for you sweet Addis right now!
Yeah! Congradulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! I am keeping all 6 of you in my prayers. It's so cool to think that Addis may already be born. Isn't God aswesome! I'm about to call you.
We are so excited for you! We will be keeping all of you in our prayers. We love you guys!!!
We are so excited for you guys! this is just an awesome time for yall and we could not be more thrilled. I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling right now!
God is amazing and you can clearly see his hand on your lives right now!
That is awesome! Yeah, thinking about him possibly already being born is really cool.
Jeb can't sait for his friend to get here!
WOW - you guys ARE so speedy! I can't even believe it! Congrats to being on the list! May your referral be as speedy as your application process!
Post a Comment