The kids were in awe of the snow coming down outside.

So we bundled everyone up...



And made a snow man. We took a picture with Erin too, but she threatened to kill me if I posted it.
Funny story: We made the mouth out of fruit snacks, which just happen to be Sophie's favorite things on the planet. So... She stole them while we were distracted making snow angels.


You should have seen the fit she threw when the snacks were all gone! No wonder she is so "healthy."
5 comments:
I hear the snowmen in Siloam are way cooler. By the way, why do your kids look so much warmer than mine?
Ok, so I'll take 2nd! We forgot arms and a mouth. I was scrambling, but we might be able to take first simply because we made TWO snowmen!! Your kiddos are precious!
Edit to first comment....Slaughter has to be 3rd because celery just shouldn't be used on a snowman! :)
I am really feeling like the loser mom right now who did not build a snowman with her kids.
by the way, love the picture of sophie...she is so funny!
We didn't build a snowman either. I think Caedmon is still a bit small...we'll join the fray next winter.
Post a Comment