You did an awesome job Zach! I wish we would have been able to see it on the big screens at church. I am sure it would have been that much more impacting!
What a gift you have, Zach! Thanks for allowing God to use to tell the gospel in new and fresh ways. This was powerful...keep posting your stuff on here so those of us who don't attend FBC can see them!
Thanks for the post on our blog - your blog is one we have book marked in our favorites! It's great to know another so close to us. We'll keep watching - peace in the waiting!
October 22 - Requested application from Gladney November 1 - Mailed I-600A to CIS November 1 - Mailed first half of the application to Gladney November 3 - Contacted KBS Dossiers about handling authentication November 7 - Mailed completed application to Gladney November 7 - Mailed the first round of dossier documents to KBS Dossiers November 26 - Mailed all but four documents for the dossier November 27 - Home Study December 3 - CIS Fingerprinting December 13 - Criminal Background Check received January 14- Approved by Gladney January 14 - Home Study mailed to CIS January 17 - Mailed Home Study to KBS for our dossier January 19 - CIS Approval Letter arrived (I-171H) January 26 - FBI Letter of Procedure arrived (The last piece of paper) January 28 - Kate at KBS had all of our Dossier documents in hand January 30 - Dossier on it’s way to DC. We are on the wait list! May 5 – Referral Day August 4 – We have him!
7 comments:
You did an awesome job Zach! I wish we would have been able to see it on the big screens at church. I am sure it would have been that much more impacting!
OH. MY. WORD. That is awesome. Wow...so good and moving...of course it made me tear up. ;)
Awesome job. I didn't get to see it on Sunday. I'm glad you posted it.
That was awesome, Zach. I am so inpressed with your talent! AMAZING!!
What a gift you have, Zach! Thanks for allowing God to use to tell the gospel in new and fresh ways. This was powerful...keep posting your stuff on here so those of us who don't attend FBC can see them!
Rebecca Mullikin
I LOVED the way this film was put together! Major talent, my friend. Great job!! So when are you going to begin work on a feature film?
Thanks for the post on our blog - your blog is one we have book marked in our favorites! It's great to know another so close to us. We'll keep watching - peace in the waiting!
Post a Comment