My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

April 16, 2008

Minivan

It is official. Erin has officially joined the ranks of the soccer moms of the world. It has all of the fun stuff in it for the kids, and it is much more convenient and fuel efficient than the suburban.

If only it was a convertible...

Some day Erin, some day.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Just please promise me you'll get one of those personalized, airbrushed license plates for the front that says something like, "Hot Minivan Mom". That would be sweet.

Sara Neufeld said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to see it! :)

Superchikk said...

I am proud of you! I don't think I could do it. I have a general loathing for driving a van (probably too many childhood memories - and the fact that I had to take my driver's test in the largest van known to man), and have promised myself I'll never own one.

We'll see how that works out. In the meantime, enjoy your hot new ride! At least it's red.

A Team said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of minivans! AWWWW YEAAAAA

Rebecca said...

So, hopefully you'll get the call soon! I didn't realize you guys were already at week eleven! It's going to happen soon!

I love the minivan :) We have a gas guzzler right now...it's going to have to change or we aren't going to be able to eat for putting gas in the car!

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations, I bet you look hot driving it. :-)

Sharon said...

You are still a hot momma! At least it is a good color! Did you have that at the mall yesterday?! :)

Susan and Chad said...

Oh my! We all say we'll never let it happen, but....!

Here's hoping for bountiful referrals soon. We are with you!