My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

April 20, 2008

Surprise Trip

We are taking the kids on a surprise trip to the Zoo tomorrow. They are really excited about their surprise, and they have no clue where we are going. We will post some pictures when we get back. Until then, here are some of the recent pictures from the ever growing Kennedy family album.
Easton found the old swimming pool and drug it out to play in. It was pretty exciting, as you can tell.

Catherine wanted to carry her baby like they carry them in Africa. Her daddy showed her how after his trip to Malawi last summer. Of course Sophie wanted to be exactly like her sister.


I think Easton has his daddy's creative side. Above is a model of his mommy, and the red and yellow blocks on the bottom are he and his sister in mommy's tummy. He was pretty proud.

And this is what I did all day today. Literally, all day.

I hate laundry.

5 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

Very cute pics!

Superchikk said...

Your kids are adorable. And I hope your trip to the zoo is a success!

I feel you on the laundry. If I make myself do a few loads throughout the week and don't let it pile up, I feel much better about it. But I still spent 30 minutes folding three loads the other night. Why does it take so long?!

Angela said...

Your laundry pile is NOTHING. Come over and let me show you a real one.

I'm so sorry about your zoo cancellation. I hope you are all feeling better by now.

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

I've been doing laundry for two days now. I just keep looking at the piles to fold and walking away. Just can't get motivated to do it.

Kimberly Baggett said...

precious pictures! and i'm with you....laundry is so annoying! it is neverending! hope the trip to the zoo was a nice break! blessings!