My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

April 15, 2008

Week Eleven!

We have now officially been waiting 11 weeks for a referral. I (Erin) get on the blog sites everyday to see who is getting referrals and working out the math in my head as to when ours might come. It is getting harder to be patient, especially with the rainy season drawing near. The kids think they are getting Baby Addis for their birthday, which is May 15th. That is what they tell everyone they want. I am praying we can wrap up his picture to give to them that day.

In other news, my husband is trying to talk me into getting a minivan. Yes, you read right... A minivan. My apologies to those who already own a minivan. It has just been something I have been trying to avoid until I turn thirty. Since I just had my 25th last Saturday, I am a few years off from my goal. We found a used one and are talking to the dealership tomorrow. We will let you know what the final decision is. I know, you can't wait...

We haven't been great with the photos lately, but here are a few of the kids. After all, it wouldn't be a Kennedy family blog post without kid pictures. I actually told Zach yesterday that most people have no idea what we look like, because we never post pictures of ourselves. Maybe I will take a picture in my new minivan.

The twins started soccer.


Easton learned how to cross his eyes. I keep telling him they are going to get stuck, but his daddy thinks it is hilarious and encourages it. It is pretty funny looking.

5 comments:

Josh and Kate said...

Yeah, an update from Erin! Good job. (We love posts from you too Zach.) Cute kid pictures. By the way, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the day. Thanks to our workout. Blah.

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Go for the minivan!!!! :-)

Sharon said...

Love the kid pics! I can't believe your big kids are playing soccer! Wow! L just does dance. I don't think she's quite ready for a "real sport." (a contact sport that is!)

Courtney said...

love the pics!

Superchikk said...

Love the crossed eyes! I used to do it alot, and actually at one time hoped they would get stuck. It didn't work.