My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

October 1, 2008

Tagged

[youvebeentagged.jpeg]
I have been tagged by my friends Robyn and Lisa.

1.I can't sleep at night if the sheets are not totally straight and even everywhere on the bed. I pretty much remake our bed every night before I get in.

2.One of my favorite thing in the world is Starbucks but I HATE coffee. I go for the hot chocolate about 3 times a week.

3.Since we just had this discussion in small group, I NEVER dress my husband or pick out his clothes. It is the opposite at our house. He picks a lot of my stuff out. He also decorates our house and sews just about anything.

4.I have the biggest fear of flying. My mom was a travel agent so I have flown a million times but just recently decided I will never get on a plane again!!!

5.I am slightly obsessive compulsive about things. Mainly how I fold clothes and put them away according to size and color in my kids closets. I usually take over an hour to fold about two or three loads of laundry. EVERY crease must be out.

6.I hate to read even though I really want to like it. I probably haven't read more than two books since I graduated from college and they were more skimmed than actually read.

7.I LOVE me some Ethiopian babies and I am convinced that everybody needs at least one!!!

I hope you enjoyed the random facts. O.K. so now I am tagging Marci, Courtney, Gretchen, Sara, Ashley, Shasta, Rebecca,

6 comments:

A Team said...

I just learned so much about you from reading that. The thing I am most surprised about is that your husband SEWS! WHAT THE STINK??? AND that HE DECORATES??? AND THAT HE DRESSES YOU... OH MY.

I laughed at the thought of you not liking to fly and you just flew a BOOTY LOAD of hours to get your son. What an act of LOVE.

Tracie (in TN)
www.tnateam.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Starbucks hot chocolate... yum. I just noticed today that they have a new one called Salted Caramel hot chocolate....... I can't wait to try it.

Michele Helms said...

I stumbled on your blog and enjoyed it very much!

Kristi J said...

That is too funny...I'm a Starbucks addict too, but I love the coffee unless I'm pregnant and then I drink the Hot chocolate..it is great, kj

Julee said...

I found your blog through some friends that go to FBS. I am absolutely in love with Addis! He is so beautiful! I was showing your family pics to my husband and he said" I know Zach!" Apparently they worked together on a tv special produced by fbs. He was the host, Matt Turner. Anyway I just wanted to say hello and that I really enjoy looking at pictures of your beautiful children. God Bless!

Rebecca said...

I am sooo with you on #1. Except I not only do it before I go to bed, but constantly throughout the night. I wake up and instantly pull the sheets up to make them straight - even if I'm not getting out of bed. We are sooo weird :)