Our family was featured in our church magazine this month. There are several other families in our church that have now begun the process of adopting from Ethiopia, and we are hoping to see that number grow every month. That has been our prayer from the beginning, and it is exciting to see it begin to come to pass.
Here is the article from the magazine.
3 comments:
very cool article...Tyson and I are in the "praying about it" phase. we had talked about adoption a LONG time ago and we'll just have to wait and see what's in store for us! I'm sure we'll be talking to you about it. I set up a blog here now so don't check my xanga one anymore. :)
how come we aren't on your friends list? i don't think that's very nice. :-)
We went to McGarrah's in Pea Ridge. We had not been there before, but it was a lot of fun. They have hayrides and picnic tables and a huge area to run around.
Post a Comment