My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

October 13, 2008

Surgery Day

Addis is having his "welcome to America" surgery this morning. Right
now he is pretty happy. I have a feeling he won't be so happy when he
wakes up!

4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Bless his heart! He's so cute!
I don't mean to be nosey and ask what his surgery is for but since we're not in your class anymore we don't ever hear much, other than what I read on blogs..
I hope it goes well and he will be in my prayers.
Janie

Alicia said...

Poor baby! I am assuming it is the rite of passage surgery... must stink to be a guy! Hope everything goes well. See you Thursday

The Jordon Family said...

Thanks Alicia, now I know what the surgery is for..
Good luck litte man :)

A Team said...

My little man had that same "welcome to america" surgery. but before he had it... he had a HORRIBLE UTI... so it's such a good thing that you are having it done :-)
I didn't want to do it and was struggling with it but after the 2 trips to the ER because of the UTI... the circumcision was a piece of cake!

He looks adorable in that little cap!