We arrived home to a flood of people at the airport waiting to greet Baby Addis to Northwest Arkansas. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family, giving up their evening to wait around at an airport to welcome us home.The kids LOVE their new brother. Sophie even likes him, surprisingly enough! I think Catherine has fed him every bottle since he got home. She is a great helper.




Addis has adjusted well to his new home. We joke that he got more adult attention at the Foster Care Center than he does at home. He still rarely cries and sleeps through the night every night. We are blessed to call him our son.
There is so much to write about and reflect on from our time in Ethiopia, and those posts will come soon. For now, jet lag is calling me to bed.
14 comments:
It was wonderful...such an exciting moment seeing you guys coming down that escalator!
I love that last picture...so sweet.
WELCOME HOME!!!!
I am so excited for you guys and he is PRECIOUS!
HOw old is Addis?
He is a DOLL
Love the pictures of him with your kids.
It is so great to see Addis finally at home with his family!
And what happened to Catherine's arm?!
How exciting! Wish we could have been there to welcome you home. Can't wait to see you guys!
Congrats! Wish we could have been there.
Wonderful! Congratulations. Now if we could only get Addis to tell Sam about sleeping through the night...
becca :)
So glad you all made it home safely! I love the pic of Addis kissing Catherine! So precious!
Good to have you all home ..
I can't wait to see little Addis in person ! He is such a doll baby!!
Janie :)
Okay, you just brought tears to my eyes! He is sooo precious and has abeautiful new family :) I can't wait for a swarm of people at the airport for us!
so glad you all made it back safely...What an awesome journey!! I can't wait for it to be our turn, kristi
Glad your family is home and all together!
Congrats to your new family.
Now rest up, let the small stuff slide and enjoy!
When are you going to let me babysit???
I'm so glad you are home safe and sound.
love Miss April
283-1668, call me!!!
Hey Guys--
So happy to see all the Kennedys back home safely and soundly! I love that your airport scene was replayed in Charlotte (or I guess previewed since we left a day ahead of y'all), and that all our cohort is finally (yea Jason!) back at home.
Keep posting! I can't wait to show my kids your kids!
Much love,
Natalie C
Post a Comment