We had some free time this afternoon, so I set up a mini-studio in our room using some sheets and suitcases. As you can see, the pictures were awesome. Tomorrow, we head to the Gladney foster care centers and we will be delivering care packages to a few of the kids whose parents sent them to us before we left. Also, in the afternoon we will have our Embassy appointment, (which will be early morning your time.)
August 5, 2008
No Really... It has to be...
Ok, so he really is the best baby ever. Although we did hear him cry today, it was because he fell over and hit his head on the floor. Even then, it only lasted 10 seconds. To add to his "Best Baby Ever" campaign write-up, we laid him in his crib wide awake tonight with the lights on and he laid himself down and went sleep. Really? Can it get any easier than this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
oh my goodness!! He's absolutely amazing!!
Such a sweet baby boy!
Seriously?! I just want to kiss that face!!! He's so adorable!
It has been great to enjoy your journey with you this way. He is so precious---those eyes!!!! Maybe we will get to see him the next time we visit Brad and Stacey. Have a safe trip home.
Robert and Linda Black
A blessing indeed!
Kristy :-)
Those pictures are amazing! He really is absolutely beautiful...those big bright eyes, long eyelashes, and beautiful complexion. How could you not fall in love with him!
What a joy to see you with your boy! If you all are not professional photographers - you all could be :)
I pray for safe travels for you to home and all your kids and family. What a homecoming it will be.
Susan and I recieved some very difficult news yesterday - that one small minor translation error has caused us to be delayed until October 15th. Devastated is a pretty accurate emotion to describe where we are. So...if you still have a date to spend time with the babies at Gladney - if you could give Mimi some love for us we would be deeply indebted to you. Perhaps your boy can give her a small kiss too.
We look forward to hearing more on your homecoming.
Peace
chad and susan
www.journeywithus08.blogspot.com
I finally got to log on this morning to see your new son! He is so precious! Brooke is ready to come over and see him...now. and Bryce doesn't understand why I'm crying as I read your blog!!!
The pictures are great. He is adorable and beautiful (in a boyish way).
Look at you with your homemade studio! I'm so impressed!
Addis is pretty precious. He's so pretty! I can't get over his eyes. My sister and I were just staring at his pictures yesterday...he's such a cutie!
oh! all of these posts are amazing!!! what a killer smile he has! So happy for you guys.....Enjoy!
He is beautiful!
Post a Comment