My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

August 4, 2008

We have him!

It was everything we had hoped for and more. He is even cuter in person than any of the pictures we have been sent so far, and smaller than we expected, though his thighs are pretty chubby. His skin and hair are so soft, and he has the cutest curls ever! He has the beginnings of a tooth on the bottom, and he is commando crawling around our room yelling dadadadada. He makes a funny face every once and a while and sniffs his nose really fast. He thinks it is pretty hilarious.

We are in heaven and can't wait to get him home!

32 comments:

Kimberly Baggett said...

just got up with a sick little baby, and thought i would check to see if you posted!! yay!!! i am so excited for you all! he is just as precious as ever! truly beautiful!!! can't wait for more updates and pictures!! praying fervently!

Anonymous said...

We are very excited for you both. Catherine prayed for him last night and Sophie saw a pic we have up and keeps visiting it saying "Baby Addis" Very exciting. Love Mom and Dad

Robyn said...

It's wonderful to see the 3 of you together! Addis is adorable!

Sara Neufeld said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm crying!!! I can't believe it! He's so unbelievably beautiful! The boys and I are looking at the pictures over and over! Wow, I just can't believe how stinkin' cute he is!! His eyes light up! Bring him home quick so I can get my hands on him!!!
Okay, now we need to look at the pictures some more....

Anonymous said...

My heart is pounding right now with excitement for you both. Wow! God is so good! He is beautiful. Thanks for keeping us updated... and good job to you Erin for flying! Yea! I'm so proud for you guys. Can't wait to meet him. Courtney

mama becca said...

beautiful!!!!!
congratulations!!!
becca :)

Alicia said...

I can only imagine how you guys feel right now. I am amazed at how beautiful he is. We're so happy for you both. We need to have a welcome home party when you get back!

The Soucys said...

He is beautiful! Look at those eyelashes! And that smile!!!!

Courtney said...

We are thrilled! Thanks for keeping us updated on the progress!! He is absolutely beautiful.

Josh and Kate said...

I'm sooo excited to see Addis in your arms!!! He looks so happy to finally be with his Mommy & Daddy! So precious. I love the pictures. Keep them coming!

AdamH said...

hey you 2, this is awesome!!! cant wait to meet the little guy once you get home. Kristy and I are so happy for you both. see ya next week

Angela said...

I'm looking at the pictures, and the song playing in the back of my mind is "When Love Take You In." I know you can't wait to get home, but now he's with you, that baby is already home.

Ross and Lisa Green said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys. It has brought tears of extreme joy to see the three of you finally united as a family. I can't wait to see/hold your beautiful son in person!

Ross and Lisa Green said...

Hannah just saw the pics. and said, "Hey, is that baby Addis?" I didn't even have to tell her, she just knew...amazing! God is so good!!!

Sarah Ward said...

Oh my goodness we are so excited for you guys. He is just perfect and you can see the joy all over your faces! I can't imagine what you are feeling right now! We could not be more happy for you guys!!

Rebecca said...

oh my! That last picture of him is the sweetest! His little face looks angelic :) So excited for you guys!

Sparkz said...

He is precious! HOw wonderful! Congrats! I'm exctited for you guys! thanks for the picts!

Superchikk said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! It is so exciting to finally see that sweet boy in your arms!

We can't wait to meet him in person!

Meme, Mei, and Sam said...

Oh he is sooo beautiful! Congratulations to you all! And again, thank you thank you thank you for taking pictures to my son in Ethiopia for us!

Alissa and Jordan said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you.

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Congratulations! He is so gorgeous! :-)
Blessings,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Wow, so very happy for you all. He is absolutely beautiful. Isn't it great the way God gives us more than we could ask for!! Praying for you three and the kids back here. Love you. Ashley Smith

Sharon said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!

Sharon said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!

Annie said...

He is soooo precious. He's already a Kennedy kid, taking such adorable pictures! I woke up this morning and picked up my blackberry to check for pictures, thanks for taking the time to post them; now post some more! :-) We are soooo excited for you both.

Anonymous said...

He is precious. The Tucker family is so happy for you! We will be praying for your return trip.
Drew and Kim

Erica said...

YEAH!! He's ADORABLE!

Emy said...

YES!!! God is GREAT!! He looks so happy, Congratulations!

Jill said...

I'm in tears right now looking at those precious pictures and knowing how on top of the world you guys are! Can't wait to meet that little gorgeous thing in person!!

Nick and Meredith said...

oh my...ok that made me cry. Your sweet face Erin when you were holding him. It can't get sweeter than that. We are so happy for you, I know God has so much in store! Love, the floyds

Kristi J said...

Congrats...he is beautiful!!! I can't wait to be there too some day!!Kristi

Olivia Grace said...

We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Addis.