Next stop... Ethiopia!
(After we refuel in rome that is.)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.
The life and times of the Kennedy six
Next stop... Ethiopia!
(After we refuel in rome that is.)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
6 comments:
So glad you will be able to send us updates! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Addis!
Okay, we are praying big time for this flight!! I hope the drugs work well! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet boy! :)
Keep the updates coming!
Hi I don't know if you will get this - my sister Ashley and her husband Jason are also on that flight - she is probably drugged too :) We will be praying for you guys as well!
Stephanee
Don't know if you can check comments from the bberry, but I can't stop thinking about ya'll. And every time I pull up the blog I tear up! I'm praying for you guys, especially you, E. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
praying for this leg of the flight too! i cannot believe you will be holding little addis so soon!! i am beyond thrilled for y'all! can't wait to see pictures!
I've been praying and will continue...I have been thinking about you since we last spoke; can't wait to know that you have arrived in Ethiopis safely!
Post a Comment