My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.6kennedys.com and update your bookmarks.

August 3, 2008

We made it!

We just checked into the hotel and we are settling in. I just took a few sleeping pills and I think they are starting to kick in right about now. We get Addis in the morning! I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks for all of the continued prayers.

8 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

Oh good! We've been hoping for an update to know you made it safely. :)

2 sleeping pills, seriously?!! I hope you wake up in the morning!! :)

Okay, can't wait to see pics tomorrow.

Josh and Kate said...

So glad u made it safely. Can't believe tomorrow is the BIG day! Thanks for the updates. We love you guys!!!

AdamH said...

hey you 2, glad you both made it. way to go Erin on the long flight. i know that tomorrow is going to be filled with excitement as you see Addis for the first time...cant wait to see pictures for the first time of you 2 plus Addis...we will all be thrilled along with you 2.

Adam and Kristy

Ross and Lisa Green said...

Yeah, I'm glad you have made it there safely! I know tomorrow will be great!

The Soucys said...

Yea! What an exciting day you have tomorrow! You're in my prayers! Kiss Cooper for me!

Annie said...

wow, i am so excited for you guys! i just read all your blackberry posts and it gave me chills. we can't wait to meet the little guy.

where are the pics of dragging erin around, those are a 'priceless' commercial all the way!

A Team said...

I am LOVING all the updates!!!!

So glad you are there. Take it all in. It goes by so fast!

So excited for your family!!!!

HAVE FUN!

Kristi J said...

How awesome!! I'm anxiously waiting to see you get him!! What an awesome moment in time for you all....Congrats on arriving safely, kristi j